perricone md vitamin c ester brightening moisturizer

Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Brightening Serum, 1 fl oz (1) 1 fl oz Vitamin C Ester Brightening Serum; Brightens, Smooths & Soothes; Minimizes the Appearance of Dark Spots & Discoloration; Helps … Vitamin C Ester Photo-Brightening Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30. I got the original version of this and LOVED it. Hydration, brightening, SPF. Heavy and leaves my skin with almost a sticky feel that makes makeup not glide/blend as easily. I know other reviewers have stated it's lightweight, but on me it felt heavy. I like to try new things but this was a holy grail! My skin feels protected and moisturized during the day. along with a few dry lines! For best results, apply after your favorite Perricone MD serum, serum concentrate or facial cream. Didn't love this moisturizer. I have sensitive skin and have never had an issue with any Perricone products. Item already in basket as a one time purchase. Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Thioctic Acid, Astaxanthin, Vitamin C Ester Photo-Brightening Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30, This item is not eligible for coupon discounts. Perricone MD Photo-Brightening Moisturizer is a daytime moisturizer formulated with broad spectrum SPF 30 to help protect against UVA and UVB rays. I'm almost out, so I started looking to buy it again. Not sure if they changed the formula, but the original feels amazing. I've tried many different moisturizers and this is the best. This product is amazing every time I put it on it makes me feel very beautiful. I got the original version as a sample and I'm soaking in every last drop! A more potent, highly stable and less irritating form of antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester gives the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing, brightening and minimising discolouration over time. 0 This is an ideal moisturizer for anyone who is looking to brighten their skin, it hydrates, brightens and prevents discoloration with its very intense sunscreen. Please bring this back!!!! I usually use Face Finishing Tinted Moisturizer, but it was unavailable for an extended time & I wanted some SPF, so I tried this product. Our skin brightening moisturizer is formulated with Vitamin C Ester to give the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing, brightening … Perricone MD's Photo-Brightening Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (formerly Photo Plasma) efficiently delivers lightweight moisture deep into your skin as it defends against environmental damage to promote a healthy and youthful-looking complexion. You'll find it worth the price!! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Massage onto cleansed face and neck using a gentle upward motion. Hydrates but keeps your glow in check. It's not oily, it has just enough moister and it brightens the skin beautifully. Shop Perricone MD’s Vitamin C Ester Photo-Brightening Moisturizer at Sephora. Sadly for me, despite the price tag, I can see myself purchasing this in the future. The lightweight texture fully moisturizes without a heavy feel. ). In the jar, it is VERY pink, however, on the face it is not pink. I cannot go without this moisturizer. It never burned my eyes like sunscreen often does. A more potent, highly stable and less irritating form of antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester gives the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing, brightening and minimizing discoloration over time. This would probably be better for me during winter when my skin is a bit in the drier side. Plays well with all serums I use. Alpha lipoic acid reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a more potent anti-aging face cream.

4th Dimensional Beings Abilities, How To Draw Rice And Beans, Fender Modern Player Telecaster Thinline Deluxe Review, Cat Yowling At Night Outside, What Glaciers Are Left, Electronics Math Symbols,

About the author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.